Monday, January 08, 2007

My bjorkennorkum is brokum

PastorAstor asked for the definition of "my bjorkennorkum is brokum"




All the Swedish I know I learned from the Muppets.

I think the Swedish Chef provides as good a definition of the term bjorkennorkum is brokum as any I've ever heard.

Please visit Pastor Astor at Tro&Tank you will find a wealth of great insights, quotatons, and viedos like the Three Pigs Cook Santa ( aka A case of Mistaken Identity)...... I wonder if the Swedish Chef has a recipe for that?

http://www.trotank.se/blog/

3 comments:

Pastor Astor said...

NOW i understand! It is a rare dialect, but means "my goats testicles are now tender". (Just a joke)

God bless!

Daniel

Impossibleape said...

see everyone

I told you the humour was wonderful at

TRO&TANK

go give them a visit

Impossibleape said...

(of course that only applies to those whose goat testicles are now tender )


TRO&TANK
a very interesting (both fun and educational) and inspirational blog.
It originates in Sweden but has as much English content as it does Swedish. So if your bjorkennorkum is brokum you can still Particpate.