Thursday, April 13, 2006

............A Strange Thing Mystifying..........


Has there ever been a story more mystifying than that of Jesus Christ? The Dying God. The ressurecting man. The boldest statement of Love and Hope ever made, is this 'Strange Thing Mystifying'.















Jesus ChristJesus ChristWho are you? What have you sacrificed?Jesus ChristJesus ChristWho are you? What have you sacrificed?Jesus ChristSuperstarDo you think you're what they say you are?Jesus ChristSuperstarDo you think you're what they say you are?

How do you answer Judas' questions?

4 comments:

knibilnats said...

the story of milton berle was pretty good.

Impossibleape said...

Hi Knibi
I'm not sure what Uncle Miltie has to do with this but any and all feedback is welcomed.

Thanks for letting me know you are out there.

The impossibleape

knibilnats said...

oh, milton berle was the messiah. i thought you knew.

Impossibleape said...

Hi Knibi
Glad to hear from you again.

I am always open to new and interesting insights.

In a very important way I think your comment is bang on.

If you ever read J.D Salinger's novel Franny and Zooey you will remember how the Buddy cured his sister's religious obsession by revealing to her that
'Jesus is a fat lady sitting on a fly infested back stoop, dying of cancer.'(a loose rendering, since I can't find the book to quote)

If you saw the first post on R2E 'Let's Get the Party Started you might appreciate how I have equated my disabled son Joshua and Curly Howard to the messiah as well.

We are all in this together, The Fat Lady, Unle Miltie, my son, Curly, you, me and the whole smelly and wonderful lot of us.

Take care of yourself and may many unexpected blessings be yours.