Friday, December 08, 2006

Britney, Britney, Britney, your 'posse' (sic) needs to be corralled

Now that you have shown us where the cabbage patch is, what can you do for an encore?



My personal and professional advice is that you find a support group for 'born again virgins' to hang with. They've got to be better for your rep and mental health than the Hilton/Lohan 'posse' (sic) you've been SEEN with lately. Time to put them (and it) in the corral .

I'm sure someone is praying for you.
Let's hope it helps.

Take care or we'll be seeing you in the funny papers again.


LH

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL. Cracks me up. :)

Impossibleape said...

I had a reply to your crack line
but I figure I've already over stepped the mark tonight
so I'll simply say I'm glad you enjoyed it

I hope those who do not approve of my more risque double entendres will not get the joke (that is if they happen to stop by for a peek. They usually don't, but you never know, one of them may have been googling Britney and is now scratching his head over how he ended up in the Ape's playground reading confusing commentaries loaded with nebulous innuendo.)

Anonymous said...

lol...luv your sense of humor..."cracks" me up too.

Impossibleape said...

Thanks Frank

Cracking jokes, so long as they are 'wise' cracks, can help us keep it real.
I am glad you didn't think this was unnecessarily 'raw'.

Blessings to you and yours Pastor