Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Brittany Speers, Christine Agulera, Mariah Carey, Tom Cruise, Desparate Housewives, Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson, Vana White, Anna Nicole-Smith


Excuse me while I try out an experiment.

I was told that the way to get hits on a web or a blog was to name names so I am giving it a try.

Perhaps to make this more worthwhile I'll try to come up with a Carnac the Magnificent joke. Remember how Johnny Carson used to wear that crazy turban and put sealed envelops up to his forehead and come up with some seemingly unrelated names or things. Ed MacMahon would repeat the answer, then Carnac would open the envelop blow into it to separate the contents from the inside and would proceed to read the question that tied all this together.

Does any one have a good question or comment to tie the names in the heading to this post together? If you do, let me know.

I'll be back later to give you mine (if I come up with a good one).

meanwhile enjoy these blasts from the 'ghost of comedy past'.
http://www.johnnycarson.com/carson/pop/video/carnac_2nuts.jsp
Johnny Carson as "Carnac" One Liners

http://www.johnnycarson.com/carson/carnac_main.jsp#
"

No comments: