Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Karl Barth I know, Pastor Astor I Know, but who is this P.T. Forsyth?

I discovered this on Tro&Tank, Pastor Astor's site. http://www.trotank.se/blog/

Thanks Dan. (You can stop blushing now that you've got that cord of Maple stacked-up against the back of the sauna.)

You scored as Neo orthodox. You are neo-orthodox. You reject the human-centredness and scepticism of liberal theology, but neither do you go to the other extreme and make the Bible the central issue for faith. You believe that Christ is God's most important revelation to humanity, and the Trinity is hugely important in your theology. The Bible is also important because it points us to the revelation of Christ. You are influenced by Karl Barth and P T Forsyth.

Neo orthodox

82%

Emergent/Postmodern

75%

Roman Catholic

68%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

64%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

54%

Classical Liberal

50%

Modern Liberal

50%

Reformed Evangelical

39%

Fundamentalist

11%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
I'd love to know what your pigeon hole is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm Emergent/Postmodern, which doesn't really suprise me. According to the description, I believe that evangelism is most productive in personal relationships, rather than all-out crusades and the like. Also, old fundamentalist, dogma driven churches alienate me. About right, yup.

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm neo-orthodox as well - 71%. Funny, my "reformed evangelical" was next to last...guess it's a good thing I'm not in the pca now;).

Jennifer said...

I am 86% Emergent / Postmodern. Agnostic wasn't one of the choices. :)

Impossibleape said...

well that's something to be encouraged by.


we are all emerging, at best, decaying, at worst and standing still, by natural inclination.