Friday, June 22, 2007

NO DEAL!






News Flash

Howie Mandell is not God!

According to the latest poll Howie is not the diety.

Which is your favorite movie or television God character?


Morgan Freeman ('Bruce Almighty')
27%

George Burns ('Oh God!')
18%
















Alanis Morisette ('Dogma')
16%

Val Kilmer ('Prince of Egypt')
4%

Graham Chapman ('Monty Python')
4%

Various Actors in 'Joan of Arcadia'
9%

Harry Shearer in 'The Simpsons'
2%


Charlton Heston ('Ten Commandments')
19%
















Eric Dearborn ('Bedazzled')
1%

Howie Mandel ('St. Elsewhere')
0%





Howie is not God....

The Poll says.......

Morgan Freeman is preferred by 27% of respondents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Impossibleape said...

I'm not sure but I think I've been spamed

If anyone can translate I'd say

'Mucho gracias mi amigo'

or something like that

Jake Belder said...

Unfortunately I don't know enough Spanish to translate that.

I didn't respond to your last response to my comment a while back, but so far married life is great, thanks for asking. And so is the sunshine state :) We only got internet access recently, so I've been able to get back online anytime I want (instead of hopping from library to library).

Morgan Freeman as God? If I had to pick an actor to play God, or at least someone to do his voice, I'd say James Earl Jones. He's got that deep, authoritative tone. Or maybe that guy who does the Allstate insurance commercials, have you seen him?