Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Visit to The Joshua Tree National Park is a Must. You've gotta go!


Look what I found Beneath the Joshua Tree.
Its a Yucca and a member of the lily or perhaps the Agaves family......the plant, I mean.


Cathy, my lovely bride of 25 years, and I went to Palm Springs for our 25th Annversary.
It was actually even better than the Honeymoon.......wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more......
http://impossibleape.blogspot.com/2006/03/marriage-counseling-from-impossibleape.html

enough said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Len, Looks and sounds like you had a beautiful time. Loved the pictures on your last few posts.

Unknown said...

The Joshua Tree is related to the lily, but it's not a cactus.

Xochitl said...

Hi Mr. Ape,

Congratulation on your 25 years :-) I know it's late, but I hadn't visited in a while and just saw the pictures now. My partner and I celebrated 8 years just this week :-)

On another note, if you loved the desert in palm springs, I would really recommend Tucson. We went there for one of our anniversary vacations, with our bicycles, and loooooved it :-)

Impossibleape said...

Thanks very much ms X

Happy anniversary to you and yours as well.

Love is what it is all about and nothing speaks more eloquently to the meaning and fulfilmeent of life than a commited lifelong partnership of affection and support.

I hope to be wishing you a happy 25th 17 years from now.

God bless.