Monday, March 19, 2007

My House Shall Be a House of Prayer

Matthew 8:11
King James Version (KJV)
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.




We forgive all living beings,
We are friendly towards all living beings,
We seek enmity with none,
We ask forgiveness from all.--Jain prayer



Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.--Christian prayer





In the house made of dawn.In the story made of dawn. On the trail of dawn…Beauty before me, Beauty behind me, Beauty above me,Beauty below me, Beauty around me, It is finished in beauty. It is finished in beauty. --Native American prayer







Christ is risen, and death is overthrown.Christ is risen, and the demons are fallen.Christ is risen, and the angels rejoice.Christ is risen, and life reigns.Christ is risen, and not one dead remains in the grave.To Him be glory and dominion Unto ages of ages!--Easter sermon of St. John Chrysostom







In My House Are Many Mansions....
I go to prepare a place for you........
Will you prepare a place for me?

No comments: