Tuesday, November 28, 2006

When You've Only Got A Hundred Years to Live........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YicWjgyXg

Go on and hug that old man.Because maybe you've only got a hundred years to live.....

Psalm 39:3-5 (King James Version)

3My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,4LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.5Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0EQlQXoEo

YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME BUT

SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite songs..."I'm 45 for a moment, the sea is high and I'm heading into a crisis...chasing the years of my life" - that hits home.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this song.

Impossibleape said...

the guy has got good voice and values

I like him too.

Another Canuck don't ya know?