Thursday, September 28, 2006

GO, GO, for HEAVEN'S SAKE, GO NOW!....................did you go already?

I can not encourage you strongly enough to go to Steve Berg's blog Grow Mercy.

It is choca-block full of amazing insights into the meaning of Christ's sacrifice.

It will astound you, unnerve you, and turn you, and turn you around till you at last come
out right.



Or maybe not but, Hey, it might

So give Steve a visit today at

http://growmercy.org/


It will be time, and intellectual and spiritual energy well spent.


I guarantee it.
(If you want your time back, you can look me up in eternity for the refund. I'll be two blocks East of the Pearly Gates.)




If I need one last point to make the sale
Steve has a post called, pssst, come closer, its called
'The Bible's Sex Issue'
It's a dilly.

I'll see you over at Steve's place.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, okay, I'm going! LOL :D

Impossibleape said...

Hi Jenn
I am so glad you took the trip.

Steve is an amazing guy. I am just starting to understand a little about what he is trying to say to the church but that little is mind and heart expanding.

He does it so gently and with such love that it makes me feel like an Ape in a china shop........all bangy, clumbsy, breaky and unsubtle-like.

Oh well 'I yam what I yam', and God and good people will have to take me just as 'I Yam'.


God Luv You my friend.